[AccessD] Split table's records according to user acoount

Non-Linearly nonlinearly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 12:01:12 CDT 2012

I want the records in a table to distribute according to its users. I could
create a field that holds for each entry, the user that has the rights to
see it. But the problem is that a record may need to be viewed from more
than one user!

So I made a second table that more than one records each with the user
account and the id from the first record. So with this way I can assign more
than one user to one record.

But then more problems emerge:
1. To take the records assigned to a specific user I have to run a query
that join the above tables. The form that is bound to this query cannot be
updateable!

2. The query can be achieved only with IN operator and is very very very
slow.

Thanks