[AccessD] Split table's records according to user acoount

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 22:06:36 CDT 2012

The simple approach is relational.  You have a table of users and a table
of groups/permissions.  You have a join table that links users to groups
and permissions  You have a table of records with a field that indicates
the group/permission required to see the record. If you're displaying the
records in a form, you filter the form's recordset based on the join table
of users and permissions.  You NEVER, under any circumstances, let your
users see the table.  In versions below 2007, you can use built in Access
security to handle it.

Charlotte Foust