[AccessD] OT: Network speeds

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Mar 17 22:28:45 CDT 2012

 > Iometer is the program that I think you are referring to.

No.  This is pretty darned complicated.

I am looking for something that sits on one end and transmits packets (the server) and sits on the
other end and receives packets (the client).  Measures the speed of the transfer.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it