[AccessD] Best Reporting Tool

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Tue Mar 20 17:21:29 CDT 2012

Darren,

We have been using Access 2007 for report generation.

We are pulling data from SQL Server, Pervasive, and FireBird (all with
ODBC).

So far, this approach has worked nicely.  We only have one Access 2007
"Full Version".
All of our users have the Access 2007 Runtime (free).

We have not run into any reporting needs that we cannot meet with this
approach.

Brad