[AccessD] Best Reporting Tool

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 20 18:15:05 CDT 2012

Hi Darren:

I do not have first hand experience with PostgreSQL but there appears to be
a (basic) report builder tool within the product. For a more comprehensive
set of tools checkout:

The company that produces what has been stated as the best tools set for
PostgreSQL (http://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1121/), with a report
builder product is: http://www.navicat.com/
...and see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLuh1EnRPHw

It runs between $100 to $200, depending on the features and licences
required.

There are a lot of report writers out there for PostgreSQL, many Open
Source:
http://visual.software.informer.com/download-visual-report-builder-postgres/
...and see...
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools