[AccessD] Access 2010 cannot get at the form I opened.

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Thu Mar 22 00:53:04 CDT 2012

Yeah, I am still getting tripped up in VBA between Excel syntax (my original bread and butter for many years) and Access Syntax (which I use more these days).  There is plenty of variety and gotchas...  I also am amused at how you can do the same thing with about half a dozen different approaches.....