[AccessD] OT: RaspberryPi

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 23 12:33:44 CDT 2012

Well the saga continues.  It is somewhat amusing to watch the board progress from a dream to a
reality.  I got an email today which indicates that the board is undergoing Compliance Testing, the
process of testing whether it meets the various safety standards around the world.

Dreamers rarely think about or even know that such things exist.

I am patiently waiting my turn in line to buy.  I think I am in line to buy.  Or maybe not.  Maybe
someday it will actually be available and I can just order one!

Anyway, I wait.

Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it