[AccessD] Access to the web

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 28 10:26:53 CDT 2012

I think the programmer just got tired of the whole project and the business
aspects of it.

I have a group of geek friends, (far more brilliant than myself) and we meet
regularly for an evening of coffee and philosophy. Anyone of these
characters could have gone on to fortune and fame but they have always
demanded that things be done on their terms and have always feared getting
involved with unreliable startups. It is sad though as any astute business
person, that could have assured them a level of security, focused them on an
exciting new project and there would have been no limit on what they could
have accomplished. (Many years ago I had such a company, with incredible
staff, but I sold out the business before I burned out...a person needs
nerves of steel to work with such a crew.)

I do not know whether this programmer's ramblings will appear above the
radar. He did not mention the product he worked on; it was just that I put
two and two together.

Jim