[AccessD] How to see what a field contains with Access 2007

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri May 4 08:59:50 CDT 2012

The two bytes are probably a CR (carriage return) and a LF (line feed).

You can do a replace with vbCR and vbLF or maybe even vbCRLF.

These characters are not visible in the normal sense.  You can probably treat the string as an array
and try and get the char() value of each byte.  You would have to look at a table of ASCII to
discover what the CR and LF characters are, I know they are down in the teens 0x15 perhaps?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it