[AccessD] Background Color for Entire Access Report Page

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Fri May 4 20:59:52 CDT 2012

All,

I would like to make the background of an entire report page light blue in color.

I thought that this would be really easy to do.  I simply used a “fill” color for each of the sections of the report (Report Header, Page Header, Detail, Page Footer, Report Footer).

My test report only has a few lines of data that fills about 1/3 of the page at the top.

When I print the report, the top 1/3 of the page is blue, the very bottom of the report (the page footer) is blue, but there is a large area of the page that is still white.

Is there a way to make the entire page blue?

Thanks,
Brad