[AccessD] Background Color for Entire Access Report Page

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun May 6 15:15:54 CDT 2012

I've got to do mail merge for a client this week - couple of letters with
addresses, salutations, class data, etc.  Pushed into a form letter from
Access.

I did this once before and it worked - with a template with fields - so I
suppose I can do it again.  But it was a number of years ago and it seemed
rather kludgey.  I'm still using 2003 for development.

Any pointers, tip, guidelines, new methods or anything?  I can crib my code
out of that other app and modify it so I guess it won't be the job it was
the first time.

Rocky