[AccessD] Plotting datapoints to Excel

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:57:11 CDT 2012

The summary data is inserted at the intersection of the month/year of the
claim and the month/year of the denial, cost avoidance or recovery>  Does
that make it any clearer?  I'm working from a template worksheet that poor
users would otherwise have to fill in by hand and it isn't a chart, it's a
kind of aging report.  To simplify, if a claim was filed in Jan 2012 and
denied in Mar 2012, the amount billed and not paid would be entered in the
Jan2012 column and the Mar 2012 row.  The actual record contains both dates
and all the various amounts billed, paid, recovered, etc..  I feel like I'm
looking at this backwards and it should have a simple solution, but at the
moment, I'm covering someone else's job while trying to do my own.

Charlotte