[AccessD] Stunning...

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue May 15 17:25:44 CDT 2012

Thanks Jim...  Excellent links.  I also love that shot of the earth that NASA has - there are two of them.  One is the Earth as a single blue Pixel in Saturn's rings, the other one was taken by voyager from the edge of the solar system.  Again Earth is just tiny. Space is way huger than I can imagine.  Wow... just think what must be out there!

:)
cheers
Darryl