[AccessD] Access to SharePoint

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Thu May 17 10:47:33 CDT 2012

Dale,

Depends on how you will run the project. If you post the access file on
Sharepoint but it is run locally vba will run. If you run your access
application as a web database on Sharepoint vba and a bunch of the
functionality in your database will not work. The best way to create a web
project is to start from scratch as a web project.

Doug