[AccessD] Blatt or other email

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Mon May 21 13:20:04 CDT 2012

John,

I am sure that there are several alternatives for E-mail systems linked
to Access applications.

We spent about $80 and bought Febooti's Command Line Email package.  It
has worked very well for us.  It has many capabilities and the
documentation and support is very good.  They publish examples of how to
use it with Access.

They have a free trial available and I believe that you can obtain it
for less than $50 for personal use.

We started down the Blat path and ran into some strange problems, so we
decided to spend a little money and save some time.

We use the Febooti package with Exchange, but we have run tests with
gmail also.

Brad