[AccessD] Jasper Reports

Darren darren at activebilling.com.au
Mon May 21 23:06:37 CDT 2012

Hey Brad,
I asked a similar question on the list a few weeks ago about report tools in
general.
Navicat was recommended from the list but it may not be exactly what we
require.
We require a reporting tool that can connect to most dB types - E.g. SQL
Server, MySQL, PostGreSQL
It must have a well-developed UI for report design. Reports must be
available via browsers, hence it must have a Report Server repository or
similar.
It must support automated scheduling and there are quite a few other
essentials.

But MS Access really won't do as the report tool in this instance

Many thanks

Darren