[AccessD] That 'Minority Report' interface? It's now only $70 away - Gadgetbox on msnbc.com

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue May 22 11:29:27 CDT 2012

And that is exactly where I am headed.  In any event imagine the cool factor.  Just wave your hands
to select the movies, scroll up and down etc.  I'm thinking that each software package has to have
something to interface with it though.  This is not your momma's mouse after all.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it