[AccessD] Jumping Screen Fix - now I know how but not why

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Wed May 23 00:39:32 CDT 2012

Yep, Sorry, I knew it wasn't about VBE Flicker - that was just what comes up on the link, it was the fact that Chip lists many ways of manipulating code with code on that site. It has an Excel Focus of course, but I have found it very useful in the past as it at least gets me very close if I am doing stuff in Access - usually close enough to stumble thru the missing bits.  Half the time I don't even know the question, let alone the answer.  Chip often helps me define the question more clearly.

Hope it can help you out.