[AccessD] FindFirst Error

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed May 23 18:42:37 CDT 2012

I wouldn't call it "wrong", just unnecessarily verbose.

<quote>The With statement allows you to perform a series of statements on a
specified object without requalifying the name of the object</quote>

Note the word "allows".  There is nothing to say that you always *have* to use shorthand
notation inside a With...End With block.

--
Stuart

--
Stuart McLachlan