[AccessD] print to pdf without popup

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat May 26 04:39:41 CDT 2012

Ignore the dummies who posted those negative comments.  They are too stupid to read the
screen when installing software, and just blindly click on everything.

I just re-installed to check.  Half way throught the installation this screen appears:

http://www.hostingpng.com/babylonpdfcreator.png

You have to click on Agree before the Babylon addons are installed.

Anyone who makes a habit of clicking  Agree without reading what they are agreeing to will
have far worse than Babylon on their computer.

--
Stuart