[AccessD] Clone my hard drive

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun May 27 00:55:22 CDT 2012

Hi John:

You are running DriveXML from a self booting CD or thumb drive? If not, the
boot tracks do not get copied only a full set of the data. (I can send you
an image of the PE Builder CD with DriveImage installed.)

To tidy up, I like using the EaseUS partitioning tool which you can download
at http://www.partition-tool.com/download.htm

Jim