[AccessD] OT: Further to VM weirdness

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue May 29 07:43:59 CDT 2012

That hard disk appears to be mostly empty.  I have other directories on the drive (with old VMs etc)
which are still intact but the subdir with the "in use" VMs is just gone.

I downloaded Recuva to see what it thinks is going on on that disk.  It shows no sign of that subdir
being "deleted", nor does it show the VM files themselves.  These VM disk files are large - 60 gigs
each and there is nothing in the "deleted" stuff that large, nor are there any matching file names.

Just gone.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away