[AccessD] Regarding multi-value field, from a reader

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Nov 1 21:38:40 CDT 2012

And the day that it is fiber to every door, and the cloud is uninterruptable... then we can talk
such stuff.  Until then it is pure nonsense.  Unless of course having your business completely down
because the data center in NYC is underwater is acceptable.

None of my clients need the power of the cloud, nor is the cloud reliable enough yet.  I have no
doubt that it will be some day soon (10 years), at which time it will make a lot of sense.

Today I think not.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away