[AccessD] Lytro Light Field Camera Digital Camera Review -DigitalCamerainfo.com

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Nov 12 23:14:53 CST 2012

Ye but.  Did you play with the pictures?  Kinda cool.

It certainly looks like they just snap a bunch of pictures real fast at different focal lengths.  It
seems like a regular camera could do this with the right software.

I understand that this is not in fact how they do it but that would emulate it.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it