[AccessD] Error Trying to Install MzTools

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:59:15 CST 2012

Thanks, Jack. I'll check with the local vendors for a price.

Stuart, I have enough RAM to run Oracle VirtualBox but there is another
funny problem. You have to activate the instance of WXP within 30 days of
installing it -- and Microsoft won't let you activate WXP any more. You
just get a friendly suggestion that you upgrade. Not that that is the worst
thing in the world, since the only remaining reason I have left for running
XP is to run Access with MzTools. But still, it's a PITA to have to rebuild
that VM once a month.

--
Arthur