[AccessD] Decompile

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:08:29 CST 2012

I think you have a space in the wrong place.

I copied and pasted your command line text into my command line and got the
same error.

I then browsed mine and then copied & pasted the folder location:

Notice the space around (x86) ?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11 <-mine
C:\Program Files(X86) )\Microsoft Office\Office11\  <-Yours

It might just be a coincidence.

Try pressing the WIndows Key + R to open the run command prompt.
Paste a section at a time, until you get an error that it doesnt exist:

C:\
C:\Program Files (x86)\