[AccessD] Error trying to install MzTools

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Nov 26 16:37:54 CST 2012

Some guys in our office ran some tests about a year ago, probably very unscientific but suited to the sort of data processing we do, and found no performance improvement.  In theory you would think it would be much better, but for our data on our PC's it didn't seem to make bugger all difference.  We stuck with 64 bit OS with 32 bit Office.

Cheers
Darryl