[AccessD] Granting permissions to new SQL Table

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Fri Nov 30 01:19:29 CST 2012

I was using DBO for convenience as once the tables are created they are used
in other stored procedures by the same user as the source for reports.  If I
leave dbo off and just refer to the table name, will other procedures that
also just use the table name (which would not be prefixed with dbo) know
which table to use?
David