[AccessD] OT: Looks funny, doesn' it? => Nokia Joins The iPhone 5 Bashing With This Clever Lumia 920 Video Ad

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Oct 3 22:23:33 CDT 2012

 > Gee, I'm on my second iPhone and my second iPad.  I love them both and use them constantly.

LOL, if I paid those bucks for the hardware and then more big bucks for the ecosystem... I'd be
using it all the time too.

Just sayin...

I have the incredibly inexpensive Nexus 7, which I also love and use all the time, as do both my
kids.  I have the Droid X which I love and use all the time, and I am looking at the Samsung S3 or
Note 2.

I admit I am not an iGuy but I just don't get what all those bucks buys other than a nice income for
Steve's widow.  And an absolute lock on my wallet of course.

Just sayin...

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away