[AccessD] OT: Looks funny, doesn' it? => Nokia Joins The iPhone 5 Bashing With This Clever Lumia 920 Video Ad

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:11:03 CDT 2012

Hans, it is not bias, I have nothing against a company like Apple. I am
saying that they go it alone, and they will have to innovate or die because
they are in a consumer products industry, and Steve is gone, and I don;t
think he trained any other visionaries at the company who can replace his
insight and timing. If they stumble, who will help them? They are not a
bank that can get bailed out. They don't represent America like a car
industry. They appeal to self interested people who so far they have
satisfied very well and ultimately the day they let you down with their
next batch of products (which the Map episode showed) and some of the iMac
clones showed and other points in their history where they stumbled, they
won;t be too big to fail they will be big enough to fail monstrously... and
all their allegiances come from overseas suppliers who will just turn
elsewhere and supply apple's competitors the minute the going gets tough.

And anyway, it is only my opinion and I don;t really care how any company
does, I just want improvements to life to keep rolling out. Competition is
GOOD.