[AccessD] Image Lists for TreeView and List controls

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 07:42:11 CDT 2012

Does anyone know where to obtain some ImageLists for use with the treeview
control? I'm not after anything particularly fancy. Even the standard
"folder" look with closed and open folders would do for a start. Even
better would be an ImageList with icons for Customer, Order and Product.
But ideally I could find a few such ImageLists and assemble my own from
their icons.

I've tried a few Google searches and so far come up empty. Any suggestions,
people?

TIA,

Arthur

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is
by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We
cause accidents.

-Nathaniel Borenstein<http://www.quoteland.com/author/Nathaniel-Borenstein-Quotes/63/>