[AccessD] Rounding Problem?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Oct 19 15:50:18 CDT 2012

Hi Rocky

Yes, as I said, but you wouldn't listen.

The sole purpose of having the Currency data type is to prevent issues like this.
And it is not an isolated "Asian" issue, so book some time for redesign.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 19-10-12 20:47 >>>
Lambert:

That worked!  Thanks.  Hate to make changes to the back end since I have a
lot of these databases out there to support.  But since no one up to now
wanted to see more than 2-3 decimal places in the PO I may not need to
update everybody.  At least I'll know what to do if the situation comes up.

Don't think I'll have the problem in N.A and Europe - this guy's in
Malaysia.

Thanks

Rocky