[AccessD] The iPad is soooo cool (uhhh ok.)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Oct 30 07:45:21 CDT 2012

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/apple-samsung-smartphone-profits-add-up-to-106-percent-1108455

 >Apple's sales may only be hampered by the fact that its 7.9-inch iPad mini could be in short
supply, as it has already sold out of its initial launch stock.  Customers who pre-order the WiFi
model of an iPad mini online Monday face a two-week shipping wait time.

Uhhh yep, they are soooo cool that Apple can't build enough for all the iFolks standing in those
long iLines.

My biggest concern is all of the poor iFolks standing in iLines in the northeast as the hurricane
sweeps overhead.  You know they won't evacuate and lose their iPlace in iLine.  There are already
reports of entire iLines of iDiots being washed out to sea.

The upside is that the US average IQ is inching upwards.

;)

BTW, before I even pressed send I was served with an iCease and iDesist for using the iCopyrighted
phrase iFolks, iPlace and iLine.  For some reason iDiot wasn't included in the iCease and iDesist.
iStrange!

;)

OK, iBack to iWork.

Colby Consulting