[AccessD] Apollo Guidance Computer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Sep 14 02:06:06 CDT 2012

Hi John

Yes, and do you remember that a major success criteria for OS/2 was if it would run in 4 MB?
It didn't for any real purpose; 8 MB was needed and I had a 486 beefed with 16 MB to make it fly(!).

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 13-09-12 22:12 >>>
LOL, yep, most likely 4 megs or maaaybe 16 megs maximum.

My 386 that I bought in 1988 had 4 megs and it eventually ran Windows 3.0.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it