[AccessD] Active X Controls

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Sep 14 21:25:05 CDT 2012

I was mistaken.  Basic4Android doesn't need Eclipse.

I now recall that I installed Eclipse when I was first looking at Android development, before I
found B4A

You  need to install the Java Development Kit (JDK) from Oracle and the Andorid
Development Kit (ADK) from Google  regardless of what development environment you
choose.

Then you can install  either the Eclipse IDE with the Android plugin if you want to develop
directly in Java or B4A if you want to work in Basic (or both if you haven't made up your mind
yet).

B4A offers a trial version which will let you get the feel of it.
See the instructions here: http://www.basic4ppc.com/android/downloads.html

--
Stuart