[AccessD] Standalone Access .exe?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Sep 15 12:54:43 CDT 2012

This does beg the question of how the db container could expand to hold the data...

Of course in my case it would be reaching out to SQL Server over the internet.  But of course my
apps require Hamachi to be installed to form the VPN for accessing SQL Server.  And they require
joining a private network, all this before ever being able to do the connection.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it