[AccessD] The list

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Mon Sep 17 12:18:17 CDT 2012

As a relatively recent join to this group, I do not use Access in any professional sense (nor any Microsoft technology, for that matter), but I joined because I was interested in the more off topic discussions with other tech curious members and the occasional debates.

I don't see why it can't continue along those lines? It's also nice to have a group, where many of its members have known each other for some time, and to be in a group of experienced professionals, rather than being in a less experienced, but heavily opinionated (as it tends to be) crowd.

- Hans