[AccessD] The List

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Sep 18 00:06:26 CDT 2012

Tony Septav said:
> I apologize I never meant to start a what do they call it "Flame Up".

I don't see that it's developed into a flame war. Quite the contrary, it's
been a very good discussion.

> This list is like one dysfunctional family.  We have the hot heads, we
have the egos,
> we have the gentle hearts, we have the bad boys, we the have futurists, we
> have the intellectuals etc. etc.. But one thing I love is we can all
express our
> feelings without a malicious pointing of fingers at other individuals or
the
> making of rude comments (most of the time).

Totally agree. Even more so on the OT list, and I wouldn't change it for the
world.

Kathryn - one of the original shareholders in DBA

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net