[AccessD] The list

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:15:19 CDT 2012

Jim,

I've looked at EE many times and I've seen familiar names there, including
yours, but I object to points systems and I don't like the format of the
forum, which I find hard to follow.  I know a number of the real experts
there but the format puts me off.  I occassionally go there to see if there
have been remarks on something I've run into, but I've never warmed to it.

Charlotte