[AccessD] The List Oops

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:37:14 CDT 2012

I scrolled back looking for any message originated by an Albert and
couldn't find one. Could you reply please so I can see it again?

I'm using 2002 and 2003 mostly here at work but do have 2007 and 2010 at
home. Don't really do "developing" per se on any forms of Access for years
and years though. I'm pretty much strictly a user myself nowadays.

GK