[AccessD] The List

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:51:14 CDT 2012

Arthur,

Maybe you didn't get an answer because most of us aren't working with the
beasts!  I happen to work with them but haven't yet bothered to do anything
about them except minimize the ribbon and hide the nav pane.  That may
change going forward, but a non-specific question didn't incite me to learn
right now.  What specifically were you trying to do with them?  I don't
recall any elaboration on what "customizing" consisted of.

Charlotte