[AccessD] What's the bug/problem with creating with Access 2010 and deploying to earlier users?

Jeff B jeff.developer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:53:46 CDT 2012

I know that I had some issues with the New Database Sort Order, it MUST be
set to General - Legacy, but I think that is the only issue I have had.  Of
course I should also state that I have gone back to doing the majority of my
work in Access 2007, as it was easier to do that than hope everything was
backwards compatible.

Jeff Barrows
MCP, MCAD, MCSD

Outbak Technologies, LLC