[AccessD] Light Table IDE

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Thu Sep 20 16:31:37 CDT 2012

Hasn't Microsoft announced that there will no longer be express versions of visual studio that supports c# etc and it only allows metro app development? (Meaning you'd have to stick to an older version of visual studio)

Is VS really the best IDE out there? It has some neat features and its really helpful to novice programmers, who need a lot of hand holding, but personally I prefer my ide to be minimalist, with light memory footprint and fast. I'll do source control and compiling via the command line thank you very much. I prefer something like sublime or even just straight to vim/nano.

- Hans