[AccessD] HTML5 mobile-friendly web sites vs. native

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Sep 21 08:25:57 CDT 2012

I thought you were a poor retired person.  I don't want to pay 130 / month, though of course they
have to get paid somehow.

http://www.alphasoftware.com/shop/

I managed to get into the MS development environment through the Dreamspark program when I was a
student at the community college, so My MS tools were free (other than tuition).

I have to say that for Windows stuff .Net / SQL Server is boss.  Over the top powerful.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it