[AccessD] Ctrl Break

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Sep 21 18:21:28 CDT 2012

That's not a cigarette lighter  - it's an auxiliary power device :-)

I would guess that they are used much more these days for  powering/charging other devices
such as phones/laptops  etc rather than for holding a lighter.

Actually, my Honda CRV comes with one in the rear compartment as well - presumably for
plugging in things like a 12 volt fridge.

--
Stuart