[AccessD] Light Table IDE (Vimeo.com) - Was:Re: HTML5 mobile-friendly web sites vs. native

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Sep 26 12:55:39 CDT 2012

Hi all

LINQPad is in a fact a tiny but powerful IDE which can handle many languages:

http://ht.ly/dN1ki

Completely free - and with IntelliSense if you buy the cheap license.

/gustav

>>> mcp2004 at mail.ru 20-09-12 18:59 >>>
Hi Jim --

Yes, VS IDE for C# is very good - I do use it every day.
But it lucks a feature which Light Table IDE is planning to "bring to the table" - dynamic interpretation/execution of the code you type in...
And I was wondering - is there something like that "a la' Light Table" IDE - mainly for JavaScript?
For C# quick prototyping/"snippeting" I do use LINQPad.
For RegEx expressions developing and testing I do use RegEx Buddy.
For Test Driven Development/Unit Testing I do use NUnit and TestDriven.NET.

And for JavaScript and HTML(5)/CSS(3) development I'm missing a "dynamic interpretation tool" - do you know any?

As for high price on MS development tools for students - Darryl mentioned DreamSpark MS Program, which is free for students.

And for "chickens" - just out of college young developers if they were good at college and if they used Dreamspark program free development tools then they shouldn't have (?) problems to find a good job with MS development tools provided by their employees?

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:11:26 -0700 от "Jim Lawrence" <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Hi Shamil:

Right now, the best IDE for C# is Microsoft's offering.