[AccessD] Access 2007 Sub-Report With No Data - Not Visible in Print Preview or in Exported PDF file

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Wed Sep 26 13:33:37 CDT 2012

All,

I have an Access 2007 report that has a single Sub-Report.

In some cases, there is no data for the Sub-Report.

When this happens, I can see the Sub-Report header in "Report View" when
I view the parent report.

However, when I view the parent report via "Print Preview" or via an
exported PDF file, there is no trace of the sub-report.

I would like to see the "shell" of the sub-report even if there is no
data in the detail section.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Brad