[AccessD] comdlg32.dll

Kostas Konstantinidis kost36 at otenet.gr
Sun Sep 30 04:12:38 CDT 2012

that's the code

'--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'  Copyright (C)1998-99 Dev Ashish and Terry Kreft, All Rights Reserved
'  The Access Web (http://home.att.net/~dashish)
'  Comments and bug reports can be emailed to us
'  Dev Ashish (dash10 at hotmail.com) ; Terry Kreft (terry.kreft at mps.co.uk)
'--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Private Type OPENFILENAME
  lStructSize As Long
  hwnd As Long
  hInstance As Long
  lpstrFilter As String
  lpstrCustomFilter As String
  nMaxCustFilter As Long
  nFilterIndex As Long
  lpstrFile As String
  nMaxFile As Long
  lpstrFileTitle As String
  nMaxFileTitle As Long
  lpstrInitialDir As String
  lpstrTitle As String
  Flags As Long
  nFileOffset As Integer
  nFileExtension As Integer
  lpstrDefExt As String
  lCustData As Long
  lpfnHook As Long
  lpTemplateName As String
End Type

Private Declare Function GetOpenFileName _
    Lib "comdlg32.dll" Alias "GetOpenFileNameA" _
    (pOpenfilename As OPENFILENAME) As Long

Private Declare Function GetSaveFileName Lib "comdlg32.dll" Alias
"GetSaveFileNameA" (pOpenfilename As OPENFILENAME) As Long

Private Const OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST = &H1000
Private Const OFN_HIDEREADONLY = &H4
Private Const OFN_OVERWRITEPROMPT = &H2
Private Const OFN_PATHMUSTEXIST = &H800
Private Const OFN_SAVE = 0
Private Const OFN_OPEN = 1

Private Type CTLInf
  Name As String
  Enabled As Boolean
End Type
Private Declare Function apiSortStringArray Lib "msaccess.exe" _
   Alias "#81" _
   (astrStringArray() As String) _
   As Long

Private arrCtls() As CTLInf