[AccessD] Highlighting Select Words in a Large Text Field

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Sep 30 15:29:09 CDT 2012

Hi Brad

Keep fighting. Don't let the ignorance from your family hold you back. They live in another World.

/gustav

>>> BradM at blackforestltd.com 30-09-12 20:40 >>>

I showed what I had built to my wife and she did not seem to be impressed.  I showed it to one of our three children and he was not impressed either.  I showed it to the family dog and he also was not impressed.  I am starting to feel like the Rodney Dangerfield of the database realm.  I plan to show the final results to the users tomorrow (Monday).

Anyway, I thought that I would share this concept and perhaps someone else would benefit.

Brad