[AccessD] Virtual User? Huh?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 05:34:13 CDT 2013

Thanks, all. I already have AutoHotKey loaded and ready to go, but that's
fine for my computer. I don't see how to install this for 1000 users in the
given corp/org. I am growing too old for this profession. Alack and alas.
Goodbye my friends. I'm too old and too forgetful for this profession any
more. I shall still maintain my membership in this beloved group, but
methinks that my contributions will grow more infrequent. Unlike such
stalwarts as Susan Harkins and JWC, I am running out of steam. I can barely
make it to the keyboard any more.

However, I can still remember things from long ago. To wit, from "The Love
Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" by Thomas Stearns Eliot:

I grow old, I grow old,
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled

A.